Kurdistan Development Corporation
The Kurdistan Development Corporation (KDC), "a partnership with the Kurdish Regional Government (KRG), is an investment holdings and trading company with offices in London, Berlin and Erbil, Kurdistan," its website states. 
Board of Directors
- Ms Bayan Sami Abdul Rahman, Non-Executive Chairman
- Tom Hardie-Forsyth, Non-Executive Director
- Christopher Hope, Executive Director
- Siggy Martsch, Director KDC Germany
- Douglas Layton, Director KDC Erbil
- Douglas Mellor, Executive Director
- Nicholas Somerville, Executive Director
Kurdistan Development Corporation (UK)
259-269 Old Marylebone Road
London NW1 5RA, UK
Phone:: +44 (0)207 170 4300
FAX: +44 (0)207 170 4301
Kurdistan Development Corporation (Erbil)
Hadiab Sector 414
Main Road (Entrance to Ankawa)
Street 63, House no.58 (opposite the fountain)
Phone: 225 03 88
Kurdistan Development Corporation (Germany)
Heerdter Landstraße 189 D-
Phone: +49 211 24 82 077
Phone US: 916 233-4055 / 781-0659
Email: info AT kurdistancorporation.com
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- civil war in Iraq
- Kurdistan - The Other Iraq
- Lincoln Group
- Move America Forward
- New Iraq
- post-war Iraq
- Russo Marsh & Rogers
- violence in the Middle East
- James Joyner, "America Thanks You Ad (Video)," Outside the Beltway, June 19, 2006.
- Bill Berkowitz, "At Russo Marsh & Rogers the 'truth' is always on tour," Media Transparency, July 23, 2006: "Helping Move America Forward report the good news from its 'Truth Tour' in Iraq, and working on PR for the Kurdistan Regional Government, has given the California-based firm an opportunity to shape public opinion one story at a time."
- Eric Deggens, "Selling Iraq While Lebanon Burns," The Huffington Post, July 26, 2006.
- Aaron Glantz, "Critics Suspicious of Kurdish Representatives on US Tour," Free Speech Radio News, July 28, 2006.
- "Russo Marsh & Rogers Flacks for Iraq," PR Watch, July 31, 2006.
- Rob Port, "Interview With Bayan Rahman Of The Kurdistan Development Corporation, Gather.com, July 31, 2006.
- Aaron Glantz, Kurdish "Thank You" a Republican Stunt?, Inter Press News Service, July 31, 2006; Asia Times, August 1, 2006.
- Diane Farsetta, "Moving Foreign Investment Forward: A Strange PR Pick for Iraqi Kurdistan," PR Watch, September 27, 2006.
- Alicia A. Caldwell, "Iraq Kurdistan launches tourism campaign," Associated Press, October 20, 2006.
- Judith Miller, "OpinionJournal: Kurdistan: A conversation with the president of Iraq's most successful region," Wall Street Journal, October 28, 2006.
- "Kurds Hike DC Presence, O'Dwyer's PR Daily (sub req'd), February 22, 2007.
- Rauf Naqishbendi, "The Other Iraq Campaign/ Kurdistan's Economic Predicament," American Chronicle, July 25, 2008.
- Julia Pettengill, "Don’t Forget 'The Other Iraq': Why the US and UK should do more to support Iraqi Kurdistan," Henry Jackson Society, August 2, 2008.
- Bill Berkowitz, "What in the Name of the Crusades are Tennessee Evangelicals Doing in Kurdish Iraq?," Dissident Voice, February 21, 2009.