The Liberales Institut states that it "advances the Swiss tradition and culture of individual liberty, peace, openness, and political diversity and furthers the development of the liberal intellectual tradition. Private autonomy on the basis of property and contract and the free exchange of ideas and material goods on open markets in a non-centralized order serves as a guiding principle."
Email:claude.buerki AT libinst.ch
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Climate Change
- Climate change sceptics
- Climate change skeptics/common claims and rebuttal
- International Conference on Climate Change (2008)
- International Conference on Climate Change (2009)
- Researching global warming skeptics
- think tanks
- ↑ Heartland Institute, "International Conference on Climate Change: Global Warming: Was It Ever Really a Crisis?", March 8-10, 2009, page 35.
- ↑ Heartland Institute, "Co-Sponsors", Heartland Institute website, March 5, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|