Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
|CEO Name||Reid Hoffman|
|Annual Company Revenue||$522,189,000|
|Click here for sources.
2011 data unless otherwise noted.
©2013 Center for Media and Democracy
LinkedIn is a public company that was founded in 2003 by Reid Hoffman. LinkedIn describes itself as "the world's largest professional network on the Internet in over 200 countries and territories."The company states its mission is "to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful."The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
In 2011, LinkedIn reported $522,189,000 in revenues. 
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." LinkedIn is part of the Campaign to Fix the Debt as of February 2013.
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
As of January 2013
- Jeff Weiner: Chief Executive Officer
- Nick Besbeas: Vice President, Marketing
- Sara Clemens: Vice President, Corporate Development
- Mike Gamson: Senior Vice President, Global Solutions
- David Henke: Senior Vice President, Operations
- Deep Nishar: Senior Vice President, Products and User Experience
- Erika Rottenberg: Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Kevin Scott: Senior Vice President, Engineering
- Steve Sordello: Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Shannon Stubo: Vice President, Corporate Communications
2029 Stierlin Court
Mountain View, CA 94043
Resources and articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security