"Living Routes' mission is to create opportunities to live and learn within human-scale communities that are consciously striving to live well and lightly. By offering positive visions and "stories" for humanity and the planet, ecovillages offer ideal "campuses" for students to explore possible futures, both in the world and in their own lives. " 
Accessed October 2011: 
- Kris Badertscher
- Giovanni Ciarlo - President
- John M. Gerber
- Daniel Greenberg
- Alison Rosenblatt
- Mary Ann McGarry
- Larkspur Morton
Accessed October 2011: 
- Patch Adams, M.D. - Doctor; Clown; Founder, Gesundheit Institute, a free hospital in West Virginia.
- John Arkin - Social Activist; Philanthropic Advisor; Board member of More than Money.
- Jeff Clearwater - Appropriate Technologies Expert; Council of the Ecovillage Network of the Americas; Ecovillage Design Associates.
- Anthony Cortese , Ph.D. - President, Second Nature; Former Dean of Environmental Programs, Tufts University; Founding Member, Natural Step US.
- Gordon Davidson - Co-founder and President, Center for Visionary Leadership; Co-Founder, Sirius, an ecovillage in Western MA.
- Betty Didcoct - Co-Founder, Earth Communities Network, Former Director, Turtle Island Fund; President, Tides Consulting.
- Kate Douglas, Ph.D. - Associate Dean of Behavioral Sciences, Greenfield Community College.
- Robert Gilman, Ph.D. - President, Context Institute; Founding Editor, In Context Magazine; sustainability consultant; Faculty member, Antioch Seattle.
- Eliot Hurwitz - Project Director, Office of Sustainable Development, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Hildur Jackson - Co-founder of a Danish cohousing community and Gaia Trust; Editor of Creating Harmony: Conflict Resolution in Community'; Board member of the Global Ecovillage Network.
- Ross Jackson, Ph.D. - Chairman and CEO, Gaia Trust, Denmark; author of several books including And We Are Doing It: Building an Ecovillage Future.
- Stephanie Kaza, Ph.D. - Professor and Director of Environmental Program, University of Vermont, with a focus on Environmental Ethics, Religion, Ecology, and Ecofeminism.
- Will Keepin, Ph.D. - Founding President, Shavano Institute and Leading with Spirit training program; internationally known authority on global warming and energy.
- Fran Macy - Leader of the citizen diplomacy movement with Russia; Exececutive Director of the Center for Safe Energy.
- Corinne McLaughlin - Co-founder and Executive Director, Center for Visionary Leadership; Co-Founder, Sirius, an ecovillage in Western MA.
- Ron Miller, Ph.D. - Holistic education author; Executive Editor of Paths of Learning; President, New Visions Foundation.
- Helena Norberg-Hodge - Founder of The Ladakh Project in India; Director of the International Society for Ecology and Culture; awarded the 1986 Right Livelihood Award.
- Mark Retzloff - Senior Vice President of Corporate Development, Horizon Organic Dairy in Longmont, CO.
- Laird Schaub - Co-Founder and Executive Secretary, Fellowship for Intentional Community; internationally renowned consensus facilitator.
- John Seed - Activist; Founder and Director of the Rainforest Information Centre, Australia; co-author, Thinking Like a Mountain - Towards a Council of All Beings.
- Rand Selig - Former President, Banker's Trust, Pacific Division; President, Selig Capital Group; conservationist.
- Vandana Shiva, Ph.D. - Ecofeminist, physicist, philosopher of science; author of Staying Alive: Women, Ecology and Development, and Monocultures of the Mind: Perspectives on Biodiversity and Biotechnology.
- John Steiner - Networker; social/spiritual change activist.