BlueWater Strategies LLC
BlueWater Strategies LLC, formerly Lundquist, Nethercutt & Griles LLC (LNG Associates), is a lobbying firm "providing legislative, regulatory, corporate management and business development strategies to U.S. and international clients in various sectors including: electric power, oil and gas, defense, minerals, mining, telecommunications and electronics." The firm claims "many decades of executive branch, legislative branch, and industry experience. They have long-standing relations with senior officials in the Bush administration, as well as with Members of Congress and their staff on both sides of the aisle."
With the renaming of the firm is 2007, BlueWater added its first Democratic partner in what was billed as a move towards a "bipartisan shop."  Eric Washburn was previously legislative director and senior advisor to then-Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle.
As in its previous incarnation, the company still serves several of the largest electric utility, petroleum, defense, and mineral and mining companies.
- Andrew D. Lundquist
- George R. Nethercutt, Jr.
- Eric Washburn
- Kjersten Drager
- Timothy J. Kurth
- Howard Useem
The firm of BlueWater Strategies LLC is a registered lobbyist in the U.S. House of Representatives. In December 2004, the firm (then by the name of Lundquist, Nethercutt & Griles LLC) represented: 
- Alaska Communications Systems
- Aleutian Pribilof Islands Association
- American Petroleum Institute
- Bull Mountain Development Company No. 1, LLC
- Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation
- Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation
- Consol Energy Inc.
- Eschstar Satellite LLC
- Exelon Corporation
- Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Gold Fields Mining, LLC
- Ion America Corporation
- Isothermal Systems Research, Inc.
- Kongsbert Defence & Aerospace
- Mettiki Coal, LLC
- Motorola, Inc.
- Newmont Mining Corporation
- Quapaw Tribe
- Shaw Environmental, Inc.
- Sprint Corporation
- Tessera Technologies, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- TXU Corporation (now Luminant)
- United States Telecom Association
- Blackwell Fairbanks, LLC, Joe M. Allbaugh and Andrew D. Lundquist, Principals
- Enventures LLC, David Conover, Eric Washburn, and Andrew D. Lundquist, Principals
BlueWater Strategies LLC
400 North Capitol Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20001
Tel: (202) 589-0015
Fax: (202) 589-1516
Articles and Resources
- BlueWater Strategies LLC, accessed March 2008.
- "What we do", BlueWater Strategies LLC, accessed March 2008.
- "Republican firm goes bipartisan", Politico, May 1, 2007.
- BlueWater Strategies Established to Provide Global Government Affairs and Strategic Business Service, BlueWater press release, May 2, 2007.
- "What we do", BlueWater Strategies, accessed March 2008.
Related SourceWatch Article
- Matthew Daly, "Nethercutt joins firm led by ex-Cheney energy adviser," Associated Press (Spokesman-Review), January 31, 2005.