In a biographical note for the May 2004 Fenner conference in Canberra, Crosby wrote that he has been "an active participant in the International Democrat Union and Asia Pacific Democrat Union he has also travelled abroad extensively briefing and consulting to political leaders and aspirants from all continents including in particular USA (Republican Party), UK (Conservative Party) and Taiwan (KMT)."
"He has corporate experience in joint venture and resource project management, government and public relations and marketing for oil giant Santos and Australian corporate Elders Limited," the biographical note stated.
He has worked twelve Australian Federal Elections and over a dozen State Elections for the conservative Liberal Party of Australia.
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Lynton Crosby", Proceedings of the Fenner Conference on the environment Canberra, 24-25 May 2004.
- ↑ "Michael Howard appoints General Election Campaign Director", October 19, 2004.
- Lynton Crosby, "Lynton Crosby", Proceedings of the Fenner Conference on the environment Canberra, 24-25 May 2004.
Articles/Presentations by Crosby
- Lynton Crosby, Understanding the population–environment debate: Bridging disciplinary divides", Proceedings of the Fenner Conference on the environment Canberra, 24-25 May 2004.
- Conservative Party (UK), "Michael Howard appoints General Election Campaign Director", Media Release, Tuesday October 19, 2004.
- Brian Wheeler, "Howard's wizard of Oz ", BBC, November 16, 2004.
- David Fickling, "Marginals are the key to victory", The Guardian (UK), November 18, 2004.
- Peter Fray, "British Labour frets as polling's dark prince advises the Tories", Sydney Morning Herald, November 22 2004.
- Peter Wilson, "True believer from afar", The Australian, November 24, 2004.
- Jason Beattie, "Top Tories at war over election", This is London, December 6, 2004.
- Joe Murphy And Jason Beattie, "Lord Saatchi 'trying to oust Tory election chief'", This is London, December 16, 2004.
- Cathy Newman, "Howard's election chief at odds with Saatchi", Financial Times, December 18, 2004.
- Annabel Crabb, "Liberal export shakes up Tories", The Age, December 19, 2004.
- Annabel Crabb, "Aussie galah's chirpy result", The Age, May 8, 2005.
- Melissa Kite, "Tory party chairman: we lost because they didn't offer hope", The Telegraph (UK), May 8, 2005.
- James Button, "Questions over Crosby", Sydney Morning Herald, May 9, 2005.
- Peter Wilson, "Tory playmaker hits back at ALP", The Australian, May 9, 2005.
- Andrew Pierce and Philip Webster, "Moderniser quits as donor berates Tory campaign", The Times, May 9, 2005.
- James Button, "Tory backer lashes Crosby's campaign", Sydney Morning Herald, May 10, 2005.
- "Aussies 'meddling in NZ campaign'", Sydney Morning Herald, September 13, 2005.
- Louise Dodson, "Howard's man tops $1m mark", Sydney Morning Herald, April 26 2006.