Her second marriage was to Noah Slee, a millionaire twenty years her senior.
"Birth control for the individual, for the nation and for the world. We are fighting for the children of the present generation. We are fighting for the children, the women and the men of the next generation. We want a race of thoroughbreds." -- from The Pivot of Civilization. [note: quote by Dr. Edward A. Kempf, misatributed to Margaret Sanger, see Planned Parenthood profile, below]
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- Margaret Sanger Award
- Juliet Rublee
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- The Margaret Sanger Papers Project, NYU, revised May 1, 2003.
- Margaret Sanger, Woman and the New Race (1920), Online book.
- Margaret Sanger, A Plan for Peace, Birth Control Review (April 1932, pp. 107-108).
- Who Is Margaret Sanger?.
- Planned Parenthood profile of Margaret Sanger.
- H.G. Wells
- Lawrence Lader