A biographical note describes Kenkel as a "government affairs and media expert with over twenty five years in the electric utility industry. Currently working with a wide variety of clients including multi-national renewable companies -- providing them with management, project development and other expertise; financial services industry; Department of Energy and several electric utilities. Expertise includes environment, tax arena, strategic positioning, public affairs, lobbying, etc."
- 1985 — 2001: Director, Media Relations, Director Public Policy, Edison Electric Institute;
- May 2001 — May 2006: General Manager, Government Affairs, Cinergy/Now Duke Energy. Her biographical note states that "headed up Washington D.C. office; strategic legislative practice linked to environmental affairs; also provided public affairs assistance";
- May 2006 — Present: Principal, Alliance One. Her biographical note states that she is the sole employee of the lobbying firm which specialisies in "Strategic Management consulting; government relations; public affairs as it relates to energy industry -- electric utilities."
Lobbying for Duke Energy
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "Mary Kenkel", LinkedIn, Accessed August 2009.
- "Duke Energy", Center for Public Integrity, accessed July 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|