- describes itself as the "world's largest online dating, relationships, singles & personals service"
- operates "in 29 local language dating sites spanning six continents"
- has "members in more than 240 countries worldwide and operates local country sites in 18 different languages and supporting local currency."
- "powers online dating for MSN across the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America, and is the premier personals provider for Love@AOL, offering the Match.com service on both AOL and Netscape."
- is "the world's leading online dating and personals property, according to the July 2004 global ranking by industry-leading independent measurement firm comScore Media Metrix."
"MindFindBind™ is a Web-based program designed to educate singles about the ins and outs of dating and relationships. It includes more than 50 new Internet-only video segments with Dr. Phil that aim to inspire and enlighten, workshops that are a lot more fun than work, an occasional audio blog, and provocative dating tips and techniques. Participants can move through the program at their own pace, in the privacy of their own homes," according to Match.com. 
Video News Releases
Match.com has used video news releases to promote its business. One B-roll produced by D S Simon Productions for Match.com was "to inform viewers about the new program and Dr. Phil’s involvement. The story aired on CNN Headline News, Fox News Channel, MSNBC and local markets including WPIX in New York, WGN in Chicago and KYW in Philadelphia." 
P.O. Box 940689
Plano, TX 75094
Website (US): http://www.match.com/
Website (UK): http://uk.match.com/uk/index2.aspx
Website (International): http://www.match.com/international/index.aspx
8300 Douglas Avenue, in the Preston Center submarket of Dallas, Texas
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Tim Sullivan, former CEO
- News Release: "Parmenter Announces Signing of a 50,000 sf Lease / Dallas, Texas," Match.com, January 23, 2006.
- "Match.com and Dr. Phil Join Forces to Help Singles Find Love This Valentine's Day: Premiere online dating service partners with relationship expert to offer new program", accessed March 2006.