(Redirected from N-Viro BioBlend)
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Sewage sludge
- Food Rights Network
- Sewage sludge giveaways, producers, and brands
- The EPA's plan to bypass opposition to sewage sludge disposal
- Water Environment Federation
- You say biosolids, I say sewage sludge
- Branded products containing sewage sludge, SludgeNews Website accessed June 3, 2010.
- NVIC: BioBlend, Accessed November 13, 2010.
- Marie Kulick, Smart Guide on Sludge Use and Food Production, Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, 2008.
- Targeted National Sewage Sludge Survey: EPA-822-R-08-016 and EPA-822-R-08-018, EPA, January 2009.
- Environmental Working Group, Dumping Sewage Sludge On Organic Farms? Why USDA Should Just Say No, April, 1998.
- Environmental Working Group, Routes of Exposure sewage sludge: EWG Research on Chemicals in sewage sludge, April 30, 1998.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|