Neenah Paper Munising Mill Power Plant
Munising Mill Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Neenah Paper (which was recently spun off from Kimberly-Clark) in Munising, Michigan. The plant provides power to Neenah's Munising paper mill.
- Owner/Parent Company: Neenah Paper
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 6.2 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 6.2 MW (1930)
- Location: 501 East Munising Ave., Munising, MI 49862
- GPS Coordinates: 46.409092, -86.644663
- Electricity Production: 30,694 MWh (2006)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 92,083 tons (2006)
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|