New Jersey Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility
New Jersey Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (NJ PEER).
PEER is a national non-profit alliance of local, state and federal scientists, law enforcement officers, land managers and other professionals dedicated to upholding environmental laws and values.
Washington, D.C. Staff: 
- Jeff Ruch, Executive Director
- Carol Goldberg, Associate Director
- Paula Dinerstein, Senior Counsel
- Adam Draper, Staff Counsel
- Justin Haas, Program Assistant
- Howard Wilshire, Chair of the Board
- Marguerita Shapiro
- Louis Clark, Founder and Executive Director
- Frank Buono, Retired from the National Park Service