Office Depot, based in Delray Beach, Florida, USA, is one of the largest office supply stores in the world. In addition to regular office supplies, it also sells computers, office furniture, and offers printing and copying services. It has over 1,200 big-box retail stores in the U.S. alone. Besides its physical stores, it also sells by way of telephone, catalogs, and the internet. Competitors are Staples and OfficeMax. In 2006, sales were US$15 billion with profits of US$516 million. 
Ad boycott against Air America Radio
Office Depot refused to advertise on the progressive Air America Radio. In October 2006, around 90 companies, including Office Depot, told ABC Radio Networks that they did not want their ads to play on radio stations that carried Air America Radio.   
- Steve Odland, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, $12,530,000
- Patricia A. McKay, Chief Financial Officer, $1,010,000
- Charles E. Brown, President of International Operations
- Daisy Vanderlinde, Executive Vice President of Human Resources, $803,000
Selected members of the Board of Directors: 
- Neil R. Austrian, Director of The DirecTV Group, Former Chief Operating Officer of the National Football League
- David W. Bernauer, Chair of Walgreen
- Abelardo E. Bru, Director of Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Steve Odland, Director of General Mills, Former Chief Executive Officer of AutoZone, Inc.
- Marsha Johnson Evans
2200 Old Germantown Road
Delray Beach, FL 33445
- ↑ Office Depot Profile, Hoovers, accessed November 2007.
- ↑ Marc Fisher, "Air America, in the Throes of Victory?", The Washington Post, December 10, 2006.
- ↑ "Air America on Ad Blacklist?", FAIR, October 31, 2006.
- ↑ "Air America Blackout", FAIR.org/ABC memo, October 25, 2006.
- ↑ Office Depot lobbying expenses, Open Secrets, accessed November 2007.
- ↑ Office Depot Key Executives, Yahoo Finance, accessed November 2007.
- ↑ Steve Odland, Forbes, accessed November 2007.
- ↑ Board of Directors, Office Depot, accessed November 2007.