(Redirected from PR)
Public relations is defined by Merriam-Webster Word Central as "the business of creating public goodwill for a person, firm, or institution".
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Celebrity PR
- Coal Industry PR in Schools
- Corporate PR Turns to the Internet
- Corporate social responsibility
- Criticisms of PR
- Government public relations campaigns
- Inside Spin: The Dark Underbelly of the PR Industry
- Ivy Lee
- Nuclear Industry PR in Schools
- Obesity PR
- PR!: A Social History of Spin
- PR and Journalism
- PR Coalition
- PR ethics
- Public relations associations
- Public relations case studies
- Public relations firms
- Survey Shows Most PR People Still Won't Admit Lying
- The Father of Spin: Edward L. Bernays & The Birth of PR
- Walter Lippmann
- Don Bates, Short history of public relations, Published by the Institute for Public Relations, accessed November 2010.
- Website, PRSA (Public Relations Society of America), accessed November 2010.
- Books about public relations, Google, accessed November 2010.
- Website, The Museum of Public Relations, accessed November 2010.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|