PT Cahaya Energi Mandiri
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
PT Cahaya Energi Mandiri is an Indonesian coal mining company.
Export deal with Peabody
In February 2011, Peabody Energy said it had reached an agreement to source two million tons of coal for export from Indonesia's PT Cahaya Energi Mandiri. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The coal will be secured over two years from a mine in East Kalimantan. Peabody has done three term deals in recent months that account for 5.5 million tons of Indonesian coal.
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Peabody Energy, "Peabody Energy Enters Into Coal Sourcing Agreement Accessing Indonesian Coal for Export", Media Release, February 25, 2011.
- ↑ "Peabody Energy inks deal for 2M tons of coal" Bloomberg, Feb. 25, 2011.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Indonesia's Coal: local impacts - global links
- Indonesia's geothermal potential
- Indonesia and nuclear power
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association
- Celukan Bawang power station
- China Huadian Corporation
- Global use and production of coal