Parry Romani DeConcini & Symms
Parry Romani DeConcini & Symms is a Washington, D.C. based lobbying firm. In their words, they are, "a full service government relations firm, duly registered with both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate, and can help you become a significant player in Washington." 
Their website advertises, "We can help you:" 
- Understand the complexities of the Federal government decision-making process
- Monitor legislation that may directly or indirectly affect your interests
- Formulate a strategy to get your message across to key government policymakers
- Achieve your legislative goals
- Romano Romani, Co-founder, President, and CEO
- Dennis DeConcini, Former U.S. Senator (D-Arizona)
- Steve Symms, Former U.S. Senator (R-Idaho)
- Edward H. Baxter, Served for nine years as counsel to the Senate Judiciary Committee
- John M. Haddow, Former Legislative Director for U.S. Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-Utah)
- James W. Rock, Vice President of firm
- Thaddeus E. Strom, Vice President of firm, Congressional Relations
517 C Street, North East
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 547-4000
Fax: (202) 543-5044
Related SourceWatch articles
- Home page, Parry Romani DeConcini & Symms, accessed November 2007.
- Lobbyists, Parry Romani DeConcini & Symms, accessed November 2007.
- Dennis DeConcini, Washington Post, accessed November 2007.
- Steve Symms, NNDB, accessed November 2007.
- Firm Biography, Parry Romani DeConcini & Symms, accessed November 2007.
- Charlie Cray, Choking Off the Right to Sue. GAF's Campaign to Restrict Asbestos Victims' Rights, Multinational Monitor, September 2000: "Parry, Romani & DeConcini, a firm which includes Thomas Parry, former chief of staff for Senator Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, Hatch's son Scott and Dennis DeConcini, himself a former senator ..."