Paul Krugman (born February 28, 1953), an Op-Ed columnist for the New York Times since 1999, is the "author or editor of 20 books and more than 200 papers in professional journals and edited volumes." 
Krugman received a B.A. from Yale University, 1974, and Ph.D. from MIT, 1977. He has taught at Yale, MIT and Stanford University. At MIT he became the Ford International Professor of Economics."  He is currently a Professor of Economics, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University.
Krugman is a member of The Group of Thirty Consultative Group on International Economic and Monetary Affairs Inc. (often called Group of Thirty or G30), "a collection of 30 of the most senior representatives from the public and private sectors of the financial world and universities". He is a former member of the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Paul Krugman, The Great Unraveling: Losing Our Way in the New Century (2003 book) (ISBN 0393058506), W. W. Norton & Company; 1st edition (September, 2003).
Extension:RSS -- Error: "http://labs.daylife.com/journalist/jrss.php?j=paul_krugman" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. The allowed feeds are as follows: http://www.prwatch.org/taxonomy/term/75/feed, http://www.prwatch.org/taxonomy/term/103/feed, http://www.prwatch.org/taxonomy/term/726/feed, http://www.prwatch.org/taxonomy/term/723/feed, http://www.prwatch.org/taxonomy/term/59/feed and http://www.prwatch.org/taxonomy/term/659/feed.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Interview: "Paul Krugman, New York Times Columnist and Author of 'The Great Unraveling: Losing Our Way in the New Century'," BuzzFlash, September 11, 2003.
- Kevin Drum, "An Interview With Paul Krugman", Calpundit, September 16, 2003.
- "Krugman on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, March 11, 2005. See Krugman in "A Dan for All Seasons" Video Clip (air date March 10, 2005) posted by Crooks & Liars; also see clip at Comedy Central website.
- Paul Krugman, "Yes He Would," New York Times, April 10, 2006.
- Paul Krugman, "Demons and Demonization," the New York Times, March 17, 2005.
Articles by Paul Krugman
- The Unofficial Paul Krugman Archive.
- Paul Krugman, Columns, New York Times; also here.
- Paul Krugman "Slanting Social Security," New York Times, March 11, 2005.