Paul Tewes and Steve Hildebrand began Hildebrand Tewes Consulting in 2005. Their 2007-2008 clients include the presidential campaign of Barack Obama and the MoveOn-led anti-war lobby Americans Against Escalation in Iraq.
According to his official bio on his website, "Paul is based in Des Moines Iowa as Senator Barack Obama's Iowa Campaign Manager where he is putting his expertise in campaigning, field and grassroots organizing to the test. During the 2006 cycle, Paul served as a General Consultant in the successful re-election effort of Democratic U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (WA) who was considered the most vulnerable Senate Democrat facing re-election in 2006. He was also a General Consultant in the successful re-election effort of Democratic U.S. Senator Daniel Akaka of Hawaii who was challenged in the primary by a popular Democratic Congressman. Paul also directed a nationally recognized environmental coalition on Climate Change strategy. Before Hildebrand Tewes Consulting, Paul was the Political Director at the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) from 2003-2004 and was the National Coordinated Campaign Director for the DSCC the previous election cycle. A native of Minnesota, Paul began his campaign career in 1994. He spent time managing, running and winning campaigns in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Washington State and Iowa where he first worked with Steve Hildebrand in 1996 for Clinton/Gore."
- Al Gore
- Americans Against Escalation in Iraq
- Americans United for Change
- Americans United to Protect Social Security
- Barack Obama/campaign team
- Campaign for America's Future
- Daniel Akaka
- Emergency Campaign for America's Priorities
- Emily's List
- Kent Conrad
- Maria Cantwell
- National Environmental Trust
- Planned Parenthood
- Robert Byrd
- Sheldon Whitehouse
- South Dakota Campaign for Healthy Families
- Tim Johnson
- Tom Daschle
- Washington State Democratic Party
Articles and Resources
- ↑ "The People Who Get You Results:", Hildebrand Tewes Consulting, accessed February 2008.
- ↑ "The People Who get You Results", Hildebrand Tewes Consulting, accessed January 2008.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- AAEI - How Democrats Took Over and Betrayed the Peace Movement, PRWatch.org, February 9, 2008.
- Richard Wolffe, Everywhere and Beyond: Will Obama win Wyoming? Don't be silly. Still, Paul Tewes's job is to make McCain defend his turf, Newsweek, June 23, 2008.
- Jason Horowitz, The Hildebrand Manifesto, New York Observer, July 21, 2008.
- John Stauber, How Obama Took Over the Peace Movement, PRWatch.org, March 27, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|