Paul Adolph Volcker
Paul Adolph Volcker's career is closely associated with that of the Federal Reserve Bank. He was president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (75-79), governing board member of the Federal Reserve (79), and was Chairman of the Federal Reserve (79-87).
Volcker, believed to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, served as Undersecretary of the Treasury (69-74 before his time with the Federal Reserve. Volcker is chairman of Wolfensohn & Co. and has ties to Chase Manhattan Bank. He is also linked to the Brookings Institute, as well as being an Honorary Trustee at the Aspen Institute, chairman of the Group of 30, and on the board of the Institute for International Economics.
- Life Director, Japan Society
- Director, Fund for Independence in Journalism 
- Trustee, American Assembly 
- Chair, Group of 30
- Honorary Director, Drug Policy Alliance
- Honorary Chair, National Committee on American Foreign Policy 
- Honorary Chair, World Justice Project 
- International Advisory Board, Freeman-Spogli Institute 
- International Advisory Board, International Economic Alliance 
- Board of Overseers, International Center for Economic Growth 
- International Board, U.S./Middle East Project 
- Honorary Chair, Committee to Encourage Corporate Philanthropy 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Directors, Fund for Independence in Journalism, accessed June 11, 2008.
- ↑ Trustees, American Assembly, accessed January 29, 2008.
- ↑ Principals, National Committee on American Foreign Policy, accessed September 13, 2007.
- ↑ About, World Justice Project, accessed April 27, 2008.
- ↑ International Advisory Board, Freeman-Spogli Institute, accessed October 21, 2007.
- ↑ Advisory Boards, International Economic Alliance, accessed January 15, 2008.
- ↑ Overseers, Trustees and Officers, International Center for Economic Growth, accessed September 21, 2008.
- ↑ International Board, U.S./Middle East Project, accessed October 25, 2009.
- ↑ Directors, Committee to Encourage Corporate Philanthropy, accessed November 4, 2009.
- William Greider, Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country, williamgreider.com, Retrieved July 14, 2007.