Peabody Energy Australia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Peabody Energy Australia is a subsidiary oif the US-headquartered coal company, Peabody Energy.
Peabody Energy Australia currently operates the following mines
- Burton Mine in Queensland;
- North Goonyella/Eaglefield Complex in Queensland;
- Millennium Mine in Queensland;
- Wilkie Creek Mine in Queensland;
- Wilpinjong Mine in New South Wales;
- Wambo Mine in New South Wales; and
- Metropolitan Mine in New South Wales;
Articles and resources
- "Australian Operations", Peabody Energy Australia website, accessed August 2010.
- "Welcome to the Chain Valley Coal Project Community Consultation", Chain Valley Coal Project website, July 17, 2009.