Polling Report, Inc.
Polling Report, Inc. publishes the online Polling Report.com. Ownership information for both the corporation (Polling Report, Inc.) and the web site (PollingReport.com) is undiscovered.
The University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point University Library offers the following comment provided by Polling Report, Inc.: "Publishes the results of the latest surveys (by respected polling organizations like Gallup, Harris, Yankelovich, and Princeton Survey Research Associates) on health care, taxation, welfare, education, environmental policy, and the other major issues of the day."
The Polling Report, according to a Cornell University web page, "(in their own words [is]: 'an independent, nonpartisan resource on American public opinion, published in Washington, D.C.')."
Sponsorship for PollingReport.com
According to the company's web pages: "Copyright Â© 2003 THE POLLING REPORT, INC., and polling/sponsoring organizations." The polling/sponsoring organizations are not directly identified. However, at the bottom of the subscription information page on the web site, there is a lengthy alphabetized list of "Contributors."
- The Polling Report, Inc., web page instructs: "For information about advertising on PollingReport.com, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org."
- A 1990 citation reports: "The Polling Report, Inc., 509 Capitol Court NE, Suite 100, Washington, D.C. 20002."
- Campaigns & Elections reports:
- P.O. Box 42580
- Washington, DC 20015
- Contact: Thomas H. Silver
- Phone: 202-237-2000 / Fax: 202-237-2001
- Email: editor AT pollingreport.com
Related SourceWatch articles
- Dec, 2002: Time/CNN Poll: Bush Job Approval at 55% Where is The Media Reporting on This?, re Time/CNN and PollingReport.com failure to report Bush Job Approval after 12/22/02.