Prime Policy Group
Prime Policy Group is a Washington, DC based lobbying firm, a subsidary of Burson-Marsteller Global Public Relations with 42 offices worldwide which in turn is a WPP owned company. Prime Policy formed in 2010 with the merger of BKSH & Associates Worldwide and Timmons and Company.
Their website says they represent in government:
- Both sides of the aisle
- Both chambers of Congress
- Four of the last Administrations
- Swing coalitions such as Blue Dog Democrats and moderate Republicans
- Both major political parties
- Top trade associations, think tanks and interest groups
As of December 2010 lobbying income for the year was over $9 million. Some of their many clients:
- American Medical Association
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Psychological Association
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Dunkin' Brands
- National Auto Dealers Association
- National Rifle Association
Accessed December 2010:
- Charlie Black, Chairman
- R. Scott Pastrick, President & CEO
- Bryce L. Harlow (Larry Harlow), Vice Chairman
- Martin P. Paone, Executive Vice President
- M.B. Oglesby, Jr., Chairman Emeritus
- Stefan L.B. Bailey, Director
1110 Vermont Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Email: primepolicy AT bm.com
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Website, Prime Policy Group, accessed December 2010.
- About page, Prime Policy Group, accessed December 2010.
- Prime Policy Group clients, Open Secrets, accessed December 2010.
- People, Prime Policy Group, accessed December 2010.
- Prime Policy Group connections, Muckety, accessed December 2010.