Red Sea, LLC
Red Sea offers "advertising, polling, and strategic communications." Red Sea's polling subsidiary is Basswood Research.
- "Former DeLay Director of Communications Jonathan Baron's Red Sea LLC handles polling and media relations for ARMPAC, Republican candidates, and the Club for Growth." 
- "DeLay's PAC donated $50,000 to the Club for Growth in the last election." Club for Growth "funnelled $3,285,742 dollars in advertising spending through Red Sea LLC, a business owned by one of his former aides." --Sisyphus Shrugged, August 23, 2004.
- Club for Growth
- Concerned Women for America
- Trent Franks (R-Arizona) for U.S. Senate
- Mark Sanford (R-South Carolina) for Governor; Citizens Against Government Waste
- Pat Toomey (R-Pennsylvania) for U.S. Senate; anti-Arlen Specter ad
Red Sea, LLC
1111 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 822 1900 Phone
(202) 822 3750 Fax
- Nan Gao, Dylan Marks, Andrew Peterson and Chester Shiu, "Political Action on the Internet," Stanford University, undated.
- "Mark Sanford Just Can't Tell the Truth. Sanford: Continues Campaign of Deception. Today's Greenville News article reveals more Sanford lies," SCDP.org, April 15, 2002.
- "Laffey’s Finance Report," Rhode Island's Future, July 26, 2005.
- "Chaffee: 'I've Got a Target on My Back'," Rhode Island’s Future, August 21, 2005: "Red Sea LLC connection between Laffey and Toomey."