Richard A. Clarke: Post-9/11 email
In a March 24, 2004, interview with network correspondents, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice "read to reporters the 'unclassified sentences' of an email" former Bush administration counterterrorism czar Richard A. Clarke "sent to her shortly after 9/11." 
- Bush administration leaks
- Richard A. Clarke: August 2002 background briefing
- National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States: Testimony
- "Interview of the National Security Advisor by Network Correspondents," Office of the National Security Advisor, March 24, 2004.
- Kevin Drum, "Leaky," Political Animal, Washington Monthly, March 25, 2004.
- John King, "Rice forcefully rebuts Clarke testimony. Releases e-mail she says contradicts his charges," CNN, March 25, 2004.