Richard A. Falk
Richard A. Falk "is the Albert G. Milbank Professor of International Law and Practice at Princeton University since 1965. B.S. (economics), Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (1952); LL.B., Yale Law School (1955); J.S.D., Harvard University (1962). He has been on the editorial boards of about ten journals and magazines, including the American Journal of International Law (1961-) and The Nation (1978-). Prof. Falk has served on the boards or been otherwise associated with scores of professional organizations, including serving as Chairman of the Consultative Council, Lawyers' Committee on American Policy Toward Vietnam (1967-75). Prof. Falk has provided expert testimony in many high profile cases and legislative and administrative hearings. He has been a member of international panels of jurors addressing "Marcos' Policies in the Philippines," "The Armenian Genocide," "Reagan's War Against Nicaragua," Nuclear Warfare, "Puerto Rico: A History of Repression and Struggle," and "Amazonia: Development and Human Rights." Prof. Falk has written extensively on international law and the law of war." 
He has recently authored a book with Howard Friel.
- Director, Lawyers' Committee on Nuclear Policy 
- Director, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Director, War and Peace Foundation 
- Former Director, Global Policy Forum
- National Advisory Committee, Middle East Policy Council
- Executive Council, American Society of International Law
- International Associate, Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research
- Senior Scholar 2002, Institute for Policy Studies 
- A Member of a group that Edward S. Herman refers to as The New Humanitarians 
- Editorial Advisor, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice 
- Editorial Board, Third World Quarterly 
- International Advisory Board, MIT Program on Human Rights and Justice 
- Advisory Council, SEARCH 
- Advisory Board, Kosmos Journal
- Advisory Board (2002), Center for the Global South 
- Advisor, Global Vision Project 
- Fellow (2008), Lindisfarne Association 
- Fellow, World Federalist Institute 
- Former Advisory Board member, American Movement for World Government 
- Former Member, Independent International Commission on Kosovo
- Terrence Paupp and Richard Falk, The Future of Global Relations: Crumbling Walls, Rising Regions (Palgrave Macmillan, June 2009).
Resources and articles
- Bios, Lawyers' Committee on Nuclear Policy, accessed September 7, 2009.
- Directors, War and Peace Foundation, accessed January 8, 2009.
- Senior Scholars, Institute for Policy Studies, accessed August 19, 2007.
- Edward S. Herman and David Peterson, "Morality's Avenging Angels: The New Humanitarian Crusaders", Znet, 30 August 2005.
- Editorial Board, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice, accessed April 7, 2008.
- Editorial Board, Third World Quarterly, accessed September 3, 2009.
- International Advisory Board, MIT Program on Human Rights and Justice, accessed July 24, 2008.
- Advisory Council, SEARCH, accessed July 24, 2008.
- Advisory Board, Kosmos Journal, accessed December 16, 2011.
- Advisory Board, American University, accessed November 14, 2008.
- Global Vision About, organizational web page, accessed April 1, 2012.
- Roster of the Fellows for 2008, williamirwinthompson.org, accessed October 4, 2008.
- Fellows, Citizens for Global Solutions, accessed December 22, 2008.
- History, American Movement for World Government, accessed March 10, 2009.