"Since our beginnings as the John D. Rockefeller family office in 1882, Rockefeller Financial has focused on building the knowledge and infrastructure required to support the management of great wealth. As you can see from the timeline to the right, we have evolved from a single family office, to a multi-family office, to a full-service wealth- and asset-management firm." 
- Reuben Jeffery III - CEO
Resources and articles
- David Rockefeller
- RIT Capital Partners plc
- Wade Greene
- 20/20 Vision
- Mark F. Rockefeller
- David Rockefeller, Jr.
- Peace and Security Funders Group
- Candace Beinecke
- Salvatore LaSpada
- Abby O'Neill
- Rodman Clark Rockefeller
- Internews: Former Staff and Directors
- It is the parent company of Rockefeller & Co.
- Charles Terry - former Director of Philanthropy
- Rockefeller Financial History, organizational web page, accessed May 30, 2012.