Prof. Roger Evert Meiners (better known as Roger Meiners) was born on December 28, 1948 in Walla Walla, Washington. Since August 1993 he is a professor of Economics and Law at the University of Texas at Arlington.
- 1970: B.A., Economics (Washington State University; Pullman, Washington)
- 1972: M.A., Economics (University of Arizona; Tucson, Arizona)
- 1977: Ph.D., Economics, (Virginia Polytechnic Institute; Blacksburg, Virginia)
- 1978: J.D., (Law) (School of Law, University of Miami; Coral Gables, Florida)
Roger Meiners is involved in several think tanks and similar organizations
- Board of Directors, Consumer Alert since 1990
- Senior Associate and Director of Research at the Property and Environment Research Center (PERC) since 1992
- Chairman in 1993 of the 'Annual Leadership Conference for Academic Excellence' of the Heritage Foundation
- Member, Board of Scholars, Mackinac Institute since 1995
- Board of Directors, Roe Foundation from 1988 to 2001
- Board of Directors, Institute for Policy Innovation, since 2000
- Research Fellow, The Independent Institute  
- Advisory Board, Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow 
See also Ryan C. Amacher.
- "Mr. Roger E. Meiners", Mackinac Center for Public Policy
- "Resume Roger Evert Meiners", 2003?
- "About PERC, Roger E. Meiners, Senior Associate", Property and Environment Research Center
- PERC biography