SMART Papers Hamilton Power Plant
SMART Papers Hamilton Mill Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by SMART Papers - which in turn is owned by Plainfield Asset Management - in Hamilton, Ohio. The plant provides power to SMART Papers' Hamilton paper mill.
- Owner: SMART Papers
- Parent Company: Plainfield Asset Management
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 25.5 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 6.0 MW (1924), 1.5 MW (1927), 7.5 MW (1930), 10.5 MW (1930)
- Location: 601 North B St., Hamilton, OH 45013
- GPS Coordinates: 39.40869, -84.562262
- Electricity Production: 92,399 MWh (2005)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|