SPECTRUM Group, which describes itself as a "consulting group", lists its services as "Defense and Aerospace Consulting", " "Congressional Relations", "International Business", "Merger and Acquisition Support", "Homeland Security" and "Community Support".
"We maintain relationships with powerful and influential individuals at the highest levels of governments, business, and the military," it boasts on its website.
Influencing Pentagon Decisions
In particular, SPECTRUM has an emphasis on promoting business opportunities with the military. "When you need the attention of officials in the Pentagon, we deliver. The SPECTRUM Group brings your organization unparalleled experience in defense-related matters. Our team includes more than 40 Generals and Admirals, former military service chiefs, senior military leaders of the four services and the National Guard. Our people speak with authority - and are heard," it states.
SPECTRUM states on its website that one client "engaged TSG to interface with the Department of Defense and the Congress and to assist them in preparing a proposal to win a major Army contract. In addition, our people assisted them with other programs, such as a major aircraft maintenance training system. We also assisted them to add more than $65 million to the federal budget for their programs over the past three years."
It also states on its website that:
- it helped a "Fortune 500 aerospace and defense company to pursue foreign military sales in Europe and South Asia";
- "TSG was on the capture team for the U.S. Army’s Light Utility Helicopter won by an international industrial team lead by EADS Eurocopter"; and
- "TSG has provided senior-level policy advice and analysis to the National Guard Bureau’s International Affairs Office in support of the National Guard State Partnership Program which operates in 40+ nations around the world."
11 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 103
Alexandria, Virginai 22314
Articles and Resources
- "What We Do", SPECTRUM Group, accessed MAy 2008.
- "Defense & Aerospace Consulting", accessed May 2008.
- "International Business", accessed May 2008.
Related SourceWatch Resources
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|