Sally Covington "is the founding director of the California Works Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to equitable economic development in California. Previously, Ms. Covington directed the Democracy and Philanthropy Project for the National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy." 
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- About the Contributors, , accessed September 28, 2009.
Reports by Covington
- Robert Bothwell and Sally Covington, Community Foundations' Responsiveness to the Disadvantaged. Washington, DC: Nonprofit Sector Research Fund, 1995.
- Sally Covington, "Moving a Public Policy Agenda: The Strategic Philanthropy of Conservative Foundations", National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy, July 1997. ($US25) (excerpt)
- Sally Covington, "Right Thinking, Big Grants, and Long-term Strategy, How Conservative Philanthropies and Think Tanks Transform US Policy", Covert Action Quarterly, Winter, 1998.
- Sally Covington, "In the Midst of Plenty: Foundation Funding of Child Advocacy Organizations in the 1990s", Who speaks for America's children?: the role of child advocates in public policy By Carol J. De Vita, Rachel Mosher-Williams (Urban Institute).