Scott R. Jensen
Scott R. Jensen, CPA, is treasurer and chief financial officer at Orion Energy Systems, Inc. Jensen is a certified public accountant.
Jensen is not a politician and should not be confused with the controversial Wisconsin politician with the same name.
"Since 1996, Orion Energy Systems has been revolutionizing the manufacturing and commercial industries with proprietary energy management systems, renewable energy strategies and asset management products designed to reduce energy consumption up to 50% and often more."
- Orion Energy Systems
- Chief Financial Officer June 3, 2011 to present
- Treasurer July 2008 to present
- Chief Accounting Officer April 2011 - June 3, 2011
- Chief Financial Officer July 2008 - April 2011
- Controller and Vice President of Corporate Finance 2007 - 2008
- Director of Finance 2004 - 2007
- Koenig & Vits
- Vice President of Finance 2003 - 2004
- Mirro Corporation, a division of Newell Rubbermaid 1996 - 2003
- Dana Corporation 1988 - 1996
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in business administration with an emphasis on accounting
Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
2210 Woodland Drive
Manitowoc, WI 54220 USA
1 (800) 660-9340
- Orion Energy Systems,, management page, accessed February 27, 2012
- Orion Energy Systems, organizational profile, accessed February 27, 2012
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|