Sheldon S. Wolin
Sheldon S. Wolin wiki "is Professor of Politics (emeritus), Princeton University. He has previously taught at Oberlin College and the University of California at Berkeley and served as Eastman Professor at Oxford University. He was founding editor of the journal Democracy." 
- Politics and Vision: Continuity and Innovation in Western Political Thought, Expanded Ed. (1960; Princeton University Press, 2004).
- The Berkeley Student Revolt: Facts and Interpretations, edited with Seymour Martin Lipset (Garden City, NY: Anchor Books, 1965).
- The Berkeley Rebellion and Beyond: Essays on Politics & Education in the Technological Society, with John H. Schaar (New York Review Book, 1970).
- Presence of the Past: Essays on the State and the Constitution (1989)
- Tocqueville Between Two Worlds: The Making of a Political and Theoretical Life (Princeton University Press, 2001).
- Democracy Incorporated: Managed Democracy and the Specter of Inverted Totalitarianism (Princeton University Press, 2008). This book received the Lannan Foundation’s annual notable book award in 2008. Reviewed by Chalmers Johnson. Reviewed by Paul Street.