Follow the money in the Koch wiki.
Stand Together at http://www.stand-together.org is a Koch-backed "venture philanthropy" 501(c)(3) organization. Although Freedom Partners invited reporter Fredreka Schouten to the 2016 winter donor summit to write an exclusive story on the establishment of Stand Together, no press release has been posted on any of the Koch network sites announcing its start. The group's website describes itself as "devoted to unleashing the power of community to help people improve their lives." The group's first initiatives are to improve education and reduce poverty. Organizers told The USA Today that they hope to raise $15 million in funds for operations in 2016.
The Koch brothers -- David and Charles -- are the right-wing billionaire co-owners of Koch Industries. As two of the richest people in the world, they are key funders of the right-wing infrastructure, including the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and the State Policy Network (SPN). In SourceWatch, key articles on the Kochs include: Koch Brothers, Koch Industries, Americans for Prosperity, American Encore, and Freedom Partners.
- Evan Feinberg, Executive Director
- Lauren McCann, Executive Vice President
- Anna Mills, Project Manager
- Laura Whitefield, Project Manager
Stand Together, Inc.
1320 N. Courthouse Road
Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: (703) 875-1010
- Fredreka Schouten,Koch brothers' new group will take on poverty, educational quality, USA Today, January 29, 2016.
- Lauren Windsor, I Tried to Cover the Secret Koch Retreat and Here's What They Did to Me, Huffington Post, January 31, 2016.
- Evan Feinberg, Hi, We're Stand Together, Stand Together, January 27, 2016.
- LinkedIn, Stand Together, LinkedIn, 2016.