Susan Eisenhower is President of the Eisenhower Group, Inc. (EGI), a Washington, DC-based consulting firm that provides political, economic, trade and investment advice to Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurs, with specialism in emerging Russian markets and the aerospace industry.
Her daughter is Laura Magdalene Eisenhower.
- Burson-Marsteller member of the senior staff until 1984
- Founder of Eisenhower World Affairs Institute, 1983
- Center for Political and Strategic Studies, formerly the Center for Post-Soviet Studies, founder and chairman (1991)
- President of Eisenhower Group, Inc, 2000
- Academic Fellow of the International Peace and Security program of Carnegie Corporation of New York.
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, trustee (since 2001)
- National Academy of Sciences' standing Committee on International Security and Arms Control (CISAC)
- Director, Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, board member
- The Atlantic Council, board member
- Stonebridge International, board member
- American Council on Global Nuclear Competitiveness, member 
- Advisory Board, Ploughshares Fund
- National Advisory Board, Journey Through Hallowed Ground Partnership 
- Board of Trustees and National Advisory Board, Journey Through Hallowed Ground Partnership, accessed June 13, 2010.