This article is part of the Center for Media & Democracy's focus on the fallout of nuclear "spin."
Susan Eisenhower is President of the Eisenhower Group, Inc. (EGI), a Washington, DC-based consulting firm that provides political, economic, trade and investment advice to Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurs, with specialism in emerging Russian markets and the aerospace industry.
- Burson-Marsteller member of the senior staff until 1984
- Founder of Eisenhower World Affairs Institute, 1983
- Center for Political and Strategic Studies, formerly the Center for Post-Soviet Studies, founder and chairman (1991)
- President of Eisenhower Group, Inc, 2000
- Academic Fellow of the International Peace and Security program of Carnegie Corporation of New York.
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, trustee (since 2001)
- National Academy of Sciences' standing Committee on International Security and Arms Control (CISAC)
- Director, Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, board member
- The Atlantic Council, board member
- Stonebridge International, board member
- American Council on Global Nuclear Competitiveness, member 
- Advisory Board, Ploughshares Fund
- National Advisory Board, Journey Through Hallowed Ground Partnership 
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found