Talk:Americans for Prosperity
I removed the statement that AFP was founded in 2003 "with money from the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation" as I can't find a source for this. I have checked the 2003 and 2004 returns of the foundation and AFP is not listed there. It may be that the group was founded with $ from one of the other Koch foundations. So pending finding a primary reference I have moved this statement off the article page.--Bob Burton 19:55, 17 February 2009 (EST)
User:JackStone posted the following unreferenced material on the article page - I have removed it pending the addition of a better source than Perdue's role as donoe being "acknowledged as a major donor in AFP events". --Bob Burton 16:32, 30 August 2009 (EDT)
- "The largest donor to Americans for Prosperity, Richard Perdue, has announced grants exceeding $1 million, and has been publicly acknowledged as a major donor in AFP events."
Edit note 2
I relocated this off the article page -- I'm not sure that a comment from a Daily Kos user necessarily means it should be featured on the article page.--Bob Burton 20:08, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
and "North Carolina's Karl Rove" by a contributor to Daily Kos.
The following material was unreferenced and the current Whois registration data doesn't support this statement.--Bob Burton 06:09, 10 September 2009 (EDT)
- 2007 Form 990 - http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2007/753/148/2007-753148958-043ec8f7-9O.pdf
- 2006 Form 990 - http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2006/753/148/2006-753148958-0326f498-9O.pdf
- 2005 Form 990 - http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2005/753/148/2005-753148958-02700e45-9.pdf
- 2005 Form 990 - http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2005/753/148/2005-753148958-02796d52-9.pdf
- 2004 Form 990 - http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2004/753/148/2004-753148958-01c06378-9.pdf
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found