This article is part of the Center for Media & Democracy's spotlight on front groups and corporate spin.
Teacher Choice states that it is "an information service of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution," but none of the links on the project page work as of January 10, 2008.  In July 2002, founder and chairman Gregory Fossedal referred to Teacher Choice as "an association of teachers in 38 states active in speaking out on education issues." 
- "Gregory Fossedal is chairman of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution and founder of Teacher Choice. 
- "Linda Cross is .. member of Teacher Choice, a national association of teachers and educators who support choices, accountability, and reduced regulation in education. The group's web site is http://www.adti.net/gw-teacherchoice.html. "
- "Robert Wright] is working with the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution on its Teacher Choice program." 
- "Teacher Choice: an information service of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution's Education Reform Program" 
- "Bujnak is vice president of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, and runs its national "Teacher Choice" program." 
- "Larry Parker is senior reporter for Teacher Choice at the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution. " 
- "Vance R. Lackore, a member of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution's Teacher Choice program .." 
- "David W. Kirkpatrick Senior Fellow for Teacher Choice Alexis de Tocqueville Institution." 
- "Paul F. Steidler] served as Director of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution's Education Reform Project." 
- "Kevin Pritchett is vice president of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution and a regular contributor to AdTI's education reform series." 
Other people involved in 'Teacher Choice' are Marilyn Ketter Rittmeyer, Daniel S. Konieczko, the late dr. Ruth Smith (mother of 'Teacher Choice' founder Gregory Fossedal), and Ken Evans. (See also Jimmy Kilpatrick)