Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- al Qaeda/al Qaida
- Americans for Victory Over Terrorism (AVOT)
- Osama bin Laden
- homeland defense
- homeland security
- Illegal immigration
- Patterns of Global Terrorism 2001
- power of persuasion
- Public Report on the Vice President's Task Force on Combatting Terrorism
- Report of the National Commission on Terrorism
- War on Terror
- 29 May 2003: "Heart of the Axis. Al Qaeda has long called Iran home" by Matthew A. Levitt; National Review Online.
- 30 May 2003: "Terror summit targets security" (on May 29) by Ben Volin, Jacksonville Times-Union" Online.
- 30 May 2003: "State: Terror benefits if veiled woman gets license" by Mike Schneider, The Daytona Beach News-Journal.
- 30 May 2003: "State sees threat in veiled pictures. Lawyers say security concerns outweigh a Muslim woman's bid to have her face covered for a driver's license photograph" (AP), St. Petersburg Times.
- 30 May 2003: "Government roadblocks unfair to defense, Al-Arian1s lawyers say" by Vickie Chachere, The Daytona Beach News-Journal.
- 30 May 2003: "White House tries to limit U.S. suits by noncitizens" by Dan Eggen and Charles Lane, The Washington Post.
- 30 May 2003: "Bush hopes to stop financing of terror" by Edwin Chen, Orlando Sentinel.
- 30 May 2003: "Saudis arrest militant clerics in holy city" (AP).
- 30 May 2003: "Taliban leaders arrested" (AP).