The Cohen Group
The Cohen Group is a Washington D.C. lobbying company headed by former U.S. Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen.
The company which was launched in January 2001 "with the objective of helping multinational clients explore opportunities overseas as well as solve problems that may develop". In touting its staff's "expertise," The Cohen Group states that its principals bring "centuries of experience at the White House, the State Department, the Defense Department, and Congress" to the table and offer unparalleled experience with government and industry at the national and international levels.
On its website, The Cohen Group states that it has a "strategic alliance with DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary, a global law firm specializing in business, real estate and technology, empowers The Cohen Group with the unique ability to provide our clients with truly comprehensive tools for understanding and shaping their business, political, legal, regulatory, and media environments."
- William S. Cohen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (Former United States Secretary of Defense)
- Marc Grossman, Vice Chairman (Former Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs)
- Joseph Ralston, Vice Chairman (Former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and former Supreme Allied Commander)
- Paul Kern, Senior Counselor (Former Head of the Army Materiel Command and Commander of the 4th Infantry Division)
- James Loy, Senior Counselor (Former Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security and Coast Guard Commandan)
- Harry Raduege, Jr., Senior Counselor to The Cohen Group and Chairman, Deloitte Center for Network Innovation (Former Director of the Defense Information Systems Agency)
- George Robertson, Senior Counselor (Former NATO Secretary General and U.K. Defence Minister)
A full staff list is available on The Cohen Group's website.
Other SourceWatch resources
The Cohen Group
1200 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 202-689-7900 voice
- Richard Baker, "Lobbyists hired by AWB", Sydney Morning Herald, February 22 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|