The Foreign Policy Initiative (FPI) is a neoconservative think tank begun in 2009 by William Kristol, the founder of the Project for the New American Century. FPI is, according to its website, "... promotes continued U.S. engagement -- diplomatic, economic, and military -- in the world and rejection of policies that would lead us down the path to isolationism; robust support for America's democratic allies and opposition to rogue regimes that threaten American interests; the human rights of those oppressed by their governments, and U.S. leadership in working to spread political and economic freedom; a strong military with the defense budget needed to ensure that America is ready to confront the threats of the 21st century; and, an international economic engagement as a key element of U.S. foreign policy in this time of great economic dislocation." 
- The Foreign Policy Initiative
- 11 Dupont Circle, NW · Suite 325
- Washington, DC 20036 ·
- (202) 296-3322 ·
- firstname.lastname@example.org ·
- Website foreignpolicyi.org
Principals and Staff 2012
- Laura Rozen, PNAC 2.0?, The New Foreign Policy.com, March 26, 2009.
- Jeremy Scahill, Why Is the Center for American Progress Cavorting with Neocons? Oh, Right, Because They Are on the Same Team, Rebel Reports, April 2, 2009.
- ↑ FPI: About Us
- ↑ Accessed: 21 February 2012