The Graham Group
Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
The Graham Group is an alliance of independently owned and operated industrial and investment management businesses. These groups are headquartered in York, Pennsylvania and founded in 1960. These businesses follow the legacy of Donald C. Graham.
In 2011, The Graham Group generated approximately $3.5 billion in annual revenue.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
Board of Directors
- Donald Graham, Founder
- William Kerlin, CEO & Chairman - Graham Capital Company
- Paul Rudy, President - Graham Capital Company
- Bill Scott, Vice President - Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer - Graham Capital Company
- Chuck Silverman, Vice President - Controller and Administration - Graham Capital Company
- Mike Granbois, Vice President - Legal and Tax - Graham Capital Company
- 1420 Sixth Avenue
- PO BOX 1104
- York, Pennsylvania 17405
- tel: 717-849-4001
Articles & Resources
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security