Thomas P. Miller
Thomas P. Miller JD, (better known as Tom Miller or Thomas Miller) holds a bachelor's degree in political science from New York University and a law degree from Duke University. He was a trial lawyer, a broadcaster, and a journalist before he started working at the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) as director of economic policy studies and as a senior policy analyst. Some 14 years later (±2000) he joined the Cato Institute to become the director of health policy studies at that Institute. In 2003 he became a Senior Health Economist for the Congress' Joint Economic Committee.
It is not clear if Mr. Miller is still a member of the 'Advisory Council' of Consumer Alert.
- "Alumni (M)", National Journalism Center
- "experts@CEI, Tom Miller", Competitive Enterprise Institute, 1999
- "Tom Miller, Director of Health Policy Studies", Cato Institute, 2002
- "Personal Freedom Called Key to Coverage, a conversation with Tom Miller", Managed Care Magazine, September 2001
- Ira Carnahan, "Gene Policy", Forber, October 22, 2003
- "Consensus Group, Participants", Galen Institute, 2004