Transocean, "the world’s largest offshore drilling contractor". 
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
Accessed February 2016: 
- Merrill A. "Pete" Miller, Jr. - chair
- Frederico F. Curado
- Martin B. McNamara
- Tan Ek Kia
- Glyn A. Barker
- Chad Deaton
- Samuel Merksamer
- Jeremy D. Thigpen
- Vanessa C.L. Chang
- Edward R. Muller
Accessed January 2011: 
- Robert E. Rose - Chairman of the Board of Transocean Ltd.
- W. Richard Anderson - Former President and Chief Executive Officer of Prime Natural Resources, Inc.
- Thomas W. Cason - Former Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Victor E. Grijalva - Retired Vice Chairman of the Board, Schlumberger Limited
- Richard L. George - President and Chief Executive Officer, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Martin B. McNamara - Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP
- Edward R. Muller - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mirant Corporation
- Steven L. Newman - President and Chief Executive Officer of Transocean Ltd.
- Robert M. Sprague - Retired Royal Dutch/Shell Executive
- Ian C. Strachan - Former Chairman, Instinet Group Incorporated
- J. Michael Talbert - Vice Chairman of the Board of Transocean Ltd.
Resources and articles
- U.S. Government Cover-Up of Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- Spirit of America
- Kristian Siem - former board member
- Bob Long - former CEO
- Rich Pattarozzi
- Steve Lucas