Learn more about corporations VOTING to rewrite our laws.
Transurban Group "is a toll road owner-operator with interests in Australia and the US. Our focus is on partnering with governments to deliver roads that meet community needs over the long term." 
Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council
ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wishlists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Learn more at the Center for Media and Democracy's ALECexposed.org, and check out breaking news on our PRWatch.org site.
Accessed June 2009: 
- David Ryan - Chairman
- Chris Lynch - Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher J. S. Renwick - Director
- Geoffrey O. Cosgriff - Director
- Jeremy G. A. Davis - Director
- Susan M. Oliver - Director
- Lindsay Maxsted - Director
- Neil Chatfield - Director
- James Keyes - Director
- Jennifer Eve - Director
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ About, Transurban, accessed June 1, 2009.
- ↑ American Legislative Exchange Council, American Legislative Exchange Council Telecommunications & Information Technology as of July 18th, 2011, organizational task force membership director, July 18, 2011, p. 22, obtained and released by Common Cause April 2012
- ↑ Directors, Transurban Group, accessed June 1, 2009.