"Founded in 1990 by Ted Turner, Turner Foundation, Inc. (the "Foundation") is a private, independent family foundation committed to preventing damage to the natural systems - water, air, and land - on which all life depends." 
- Michael Finley - President
- Katie D. Eckman - Executive Director
- Peter Bahouth - Former Executive Director
Accessed October 2008: 
- R.E. Turner III, Chairman
- Laura Turner Seydel, Director
- Teddy Turner, Director
- Rhett Turner, Director
- Beau Turner, Director
- Jennie Turner Garlington, Director
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Douglas Stewart - former program officer
- , Turner Foundation, accessed October 6, 2008.
- Trustees, Turner Foundation, accessed October 6, 2008.