U.S. Chamber of Commerce:External articles
The following external articles are related to the main SourceWatch page on the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Archived articles on the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Public Citizen.
- Klaus Marre, "PhRMA, Chamber team up to reduce worker depression," The Hill, June 8, 2004.
- Jeffrey H. Birnbaum, "Advocacy Groups Blur Media Lines. Some Push Agendas By Producing Movies, Owning Newspapers," Washington Post, December 6, 2004.
- Taylor Lincoln, "Tom Donohue: U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Oversees Renegade Corporations While Pushing for Limits to Corporate Accountability," Public Citizen, February 2005.
- Jeffrey H. Birnbaum, "A Quiet Revolution In Business Lobbying. Chamber of Commerce Helps Bush Agenda," Washington Post, February 5, 2005.
- Bennett Roth, "Social Security lobbying war is on: Costly, partisan bid seen as Part 2 of 2004 election," Houston Chronicle, February 14, 2005.
- Gretchen Morgenson and Glen Justice, "Taking Care of Business, His Way," New York Times, February 20, 2005. (Sub req'd.)
- "Full Court Press. Business looks for a new ally on a bench that isn't always friendly," BusinessWeek, July 18, 2005.
- Matt Stoller, "Good Government Groups Ignore Secret Corporate Cash," MyDD, December 7, 2005.
- "Leaders and Laggards: A State-by-State Report Card on Educational Effectiveness," Center for American Progress, February 28, 2007.
- Ryan Singel, "U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Companies Should Be Allowed To Break Law if Helping Government," Threat Level Blog/WIRED, April 25, 2007.
- "A False Ad About 'Lawsuit Abuse'. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce misrepresents a Study," FactCheck.org, May 11, 2007.
- Spencer S. Hsu, "Planned Crackdown on Immigrants Denounced," Washington Post, August 30, 2007.
- globaltradewatch, "Chamber of Commerce Hearts the 'Labor Standards' in Peru NAFTA," The Daily Kos, October 11, 2007.
- Frank J. Gaffney, Jr., "LOST Justice," FrontPageMag.com, October 17, 2007.
- Michael Phelan, "Insurers Cheat Victims-Record Highest Profits Ever," InjuryBoard.com, October 17, 2007.
- Betty Brink, "A New Kind of Wage Slave. Corporations are getting rich using federal prisoners as captive labor pools," Infoshop.org, October 18, 2007. re prison-industrial complex
- William Welsh, "House-passed law would delay 3 percent withholding," Washington Technology, October 19, 2007.
- Nicholas J.C. Pistor, "Cueto gets demation suit moved," St. Louis Post-Dispatch, October 19, 2007.
- Don Kornreich, Opinion: "The immigration law shell game," The Frederick News-Post, October 21, 2007.
- "Industry groups file lawsuit over polar bear rule," Associated Press, August 28, 2008.
- Bill Loveless, "US chamber says 'green tape' stops 'thousands' of energy projects," Platts, April 16, 2009.