Virginia Biosolids Council
The Virginia Biosolids Council is an organization devoted to promoting the use of sewage sludge as fertilizer. Its memers include municipal wastewater treatment facilities, companies that produce sewage sludge compost, companies that apply sewage sludge to farms and forests and landowners who apply sewage sludge on their land.
The following are members in the Virginia Biosolids Council:
- Agri-Services, Inc.
- Alexandria Sanitation Authority
- Bio-Nomic Services, Inc.
- Chesterfield County Department of Utilities
- Danville Utilities
- D.C. Water & Sewer Authority
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Henrico County Department of Public Utilities
- Henry County Public Service Authority
- Houff's Feed & Fertilizer
- McGill Environmental System of NC
- Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
- Nutri-Blend, Inc.
- ReCyc Systems, Inc.
- Salmons, Inc.
- South Central Wastewater Authority
- Synagro Mid-Atlantic, Inc.
- Urban Service Systems Corp.
- Western Virginia Water Authority
- Virginia Biosolids Council
- 1011 E. Main Street, Suite 400
- Richmond VA 23219
- Phone: 877-798-0714
- Web: http://www.virginiabiosolids.com
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|