Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
|Company Name||ACE Limited|
|CEO Name||Evan Greenberg|
|CEO Retirement Assets||$8,316,628|
|Annual Company Revenue||$16,834,000,000|
|Federal Lobbying/Political Donations ('09-'12*)||$9,830,000|
|Click here for sources.
2011 data unless otherwise noted.
©2013 Center for Media and Democracy
ACE Limited, a publicly held company, (NYSE:ACE) is the parent company of ACE Group, a multiline property and casualty insurer.  According to ACE Groups's website, "The insurance companies of the ACE Group serve multinational corporations and local businesses with property and casualty insurance and services."  Established in 1985,  the company is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. 
In 2011, ACE Limited reported $16,834,000,000 in total revenues. 
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
As of Mid-Year 2012 
- Evan Greenberg -- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- John Keogh -- Vice Chairman & Chief Operating Officer
- Brian Dowd -- Office of the Chairman
- Philip Bancroft -- Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Cusumano -- General Counsel
- Frank Lattal -- Chief Claims Officer
- Sean Ringsted -- Chief Risk Officer & Chief Actuary
Zurich Office 
phone: +41 - 43 456 7600
New York Office 
1133 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
phone: +1 212 640 1000
Articles and Resources
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "About ACE", ACE, Accessed January 24, 2013.
- ↑ "Our History", ACE, Accessed January 24, 2013.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Contact ACE", ACE, Accessed January 24, 2013.
- ↑ ACE Limited, "2011 Annual Report", organizational report.
- ↑ "Ace Group Profile", Ace Group, Mid-Year 2012.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|