Antonia Hernández "joined the California Community Foundation as president and CEO in February 2004. Established in 1915, the $670-million foundation is one of the largest and most active philanthropic organizations in Southern California. Previously, Ms. Hernández was president and general counsel of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, a national nonprofit litigation and advocacy organization. Before joining MALDEF as a regional counsel in Washington in 1981, she was a staff attorney with the Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice and then worked as counsel to the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary. Ms. Hernández is a trustee for the Rockefeller Foundation and a member of the board of directors for the Automobile Club of Southern California and Golden West Financial Corporation. She serves on various commissions, advisory boards, committees and panels, including the Pacific Council for International Policy. She holds a J.D. from UCLA.“ 
- Director, American Constitution Society 
- Director (2008), Local Initiatives Support Corporation 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Leadership, American Constitution Society, accessed February 9, 2008.
- ↑ Directors, Local Initiatives Support Corporation, accessed January 12, 2009.
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.