Arch of Wyoming Mine
The Arch of Wyoming Mine is a surface coal mine in Wyoming owned by Arch Coal. It also includes four former mines in reclamation phase. It is part of Arch Coal's western bituminous mining region, which sold 20.6 million tons of coal in 2008.
- Parent company: Arch Coal
- Location: Carbon County, Wyoming
- GPS coordinates:
- Production: 0.2 million tons (2008)
- Type of coal: Bituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Number of employees:
Arch of Wyoming
P.O. Box 460
Hanna, WY 82327
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Coal and jobs in the United States
- Coal phase-out
- Headquarters of U.S. coal mining companies
- Global list of coal mining companies and agencies
- Wyoming and coal
- Proposed coal mines
To see a listing of coal mines in a particular state, click on the map:
- "Our mines: Arch of Wyoming", Arch Coal website, November 2009.
- "Our mines", Arch Coal website, November 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|