Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) is an international consultancy firm. It is based in McLean, Virginia. BAH is company that took on many of the tasks previously performed by the CIA and other US intelligence agencies; much of its work is classified.
Federal agencies have at their disposal convenient and easy-to-use mechanisms for obtaining a wide variety of management and technology services. Through the Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), General Service Administration Federal Supply Schedules (FSSs), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), and Information Analysis Centers (IACs) that Booz-Allen has been awarded, agencies have rapid access to a wide range of services. Depending on your agency needs, we can offer:
- Broad-based Engineering, Management, Organizational, Information Technology, or Telecommunications consulting services
- Targeted services within these broad areas
- Specialized Environmental or Information Security services among others.
- Ralph W. Shrader - Chairman and CEO
- R. James Woolsey, Jr. - Vice President (however not on BAH web site)
- Dennis O. Doughty - Worldwide Technology Business President
- Daniel C. Lewis - Worldwide Commerical Business President
- Mark J. Gerencser - Senior Vice President (co-leads Global Strategic Security Practice)
- Keith Oliver - Senior Vice President
- Bruce Pasternack - Senior Vice President
- Peter Heckmann - Vice President
- Mike McConnell - Vice President, former director of the NSA
- Dermot Shorten - Vice President
- Corporate Headquarters:
- 8283 Greensboro Drive,
- McLean, Virginia 22102
- Telephone: 703 902-5000
- Website: www.boozallen.com
- Press release, "ASRC Federal Holding Company Holds 1st Annual Charity Golf Event for Local Charity," ASRC Federal, June 17, 2008. (Lincoln Group co-sponsored the event.)
- Tim Shorrock, "Carlyle Group May Buy Major CIA Contractor: Booz Allen Hamilton", CorpWatch, March 11, 2008.